Having problem with your Hisense mobile. Here is generic tutorial on how to unlock or hard reset Hisense Android mobile phone. T hese are common unlock and reset methods. To hard reset specific Hisense smartphone model, select model from list below and check details.Table of Content
List of Hisense Mobile Models
- Hisense A2
- Hisense A5
- Hisense A6L
- Hisense A6
- Hisense C1
- Hisense C20
- Hisense E76 mini
- Hisense E76
- Hisense F102
- Hisense F20
- Hisense F23 Plus
- Hisense F23
- Hisense F31
- Hisense H10
- Hisense H11 Lite
- Hisense H11 Pro
- Hisense H11
- Hisense H18
- Hisense H20
- Hisense H910
- Hisense Hali
- Hisense HS-U1
- Hisense Infinity E9
- Hisense Infinity F17 Pro
- Hisense Infinity H12 Lite
- Hisense Infinity H12
- Hisense King Kong 4 Pro
- Hisense King Kong 4
- Hisense L675
- Hisense Rock C30
- Hisense Small Dolphin 2
- Hisense Small Dolphin 3
- Hisense T5 Plus
- Hisense T5
- Hisense U30
- Hisense U965
- Hisense U989 Pro
- Hisense V+
Hard reset wipes out all the data on mobile phone. Following data is completely deleted on hard reset.
- System Data
- App data
- Downloaded Apps
- WhatsApp Data
- Call Records
- Network Settings
Hard reset fixes many problems like slow mobile phone, frequest restart, virus infection, frequent hanging or freezing, memory usage etc.
- Power off Hisense mobile using Power button.
- After Hisense smartphone is switched off, press Power and Volume Up button together and hold them.
- After few seconds, phone will boot and you will see Hisense or Android logo.
- When you see boot options, release all the buttons at that time.
- Navigate to wipe data/factory reset option using Volume buttons.
- Press Power button to confirm it.
- You will see Yes and No option on screen to wipe all the data. Select Yes using Volume button and press on Power
- button to confirm it.
- Next you will get option to reboot system. Select Reboot System Now option using Volume buttons and press on Power button.
- This will reboot phone and complete hard reset of Hisense mobile.
If your Hisense smartphone is properly responding to its display screen then attempt this method. This method is much preferred.
Firstly go the Home screen of your Hisense, and there select the Menu icon.
In the Menu option, select the Settings icon.
Next, in the Settings option, select the Privacy icon.
Now, under the above selected option, touch the Factory Data Reset icon.
There select the Reset Phone option.
Finally, touch and select the Erase Everything option to wipe off all of the data and all the information from your phone memory.
After the completion of this process, Hisense will reboot to finish the reset process.
Reset Hisense Mobile using Google Find My Device
There is an option to reset Hisense phone using Google Find My Device service. This is useful when you have lost your phone and want to reset phone from remote place.
Here is instructions to reset device remotely.
- Open Google Find My Device service in a browser.
- If you are not logged into Google, you will be asked to login. Login using your Google username and password.
- After logging in you will see three options such as Play Sound, Secure Device and Erase Device.
- Click on Erase Device option.
- Now you will see Erase All Data option.
- Now select Erase option and click on it.
- This will wipe all data on Hisense mobile remotely.