Having problem with your BQ mobile. Here is generic tutorial on how to unlock or hard reset BQ Android mobile phone. T hese are common unlock and reset methods. To hard reset specific BQ smartphone model, select model from list below and check details.Table of Content
List of BQ Mobile Models
- BQ 4501G Fox Easy
- BQ 5000G Velvet Easy
- BQ 5002G Fun
- BQ 5011G Fox View
- BQ 5015L First
- BQ 5300G Velvet
- BQ 5302G Velvet 2
- BQ 5514G Strike Power
- BQ 5514L Strike Power 4G
- BQ 5519L Fast Plus
- BQ 5520L Silk
- BQ 6200L Aurora
- BQ Aquaris 3.5
- BQ Aquaris 4.5
- BQ Aquaris 4
- BQ Aquaris 5
- BQ Aquaris A4.5
- BQ Aquaris C
- BQ Aquaris E4.5
- BQ Aquaris E4
- BQ Aquaris E5 4G
- BQ Aquaris E5 FHD
- BQ Aquaris E5 HD
- BQ Aquaris E5s
- BQ Aquaris E6
- BQ Aquaris M4.5
- BQ Aquaris M5.5
- BQ Aquaris M5
- BQ Aquaris U2
- BQ Aquaris U Lite
- BQ Aquaris U Plus?Reset
- BQ Aquaris U
- BQ Aquaris V Plus
- BQ Aquaris V
- BQ Aquaris X2 Pro
- BQ Aquaris X2
- BQ Aquaris X5 Plus
- BQ Aquaris X5
- BQ Aquaris X Pro
- BQ Aquaris X
- BQ U2 Lite
Hard reset wipes out all the data on mobile phone. Following data is completely deleted on hard reset.
- System Data
- App data
- Downloaded Apps
- WhatsApp Data
- Call Records
- Network Settings
Hard reset fixes many problems like slow mobile phone, frequest restart, virus infection, frequent hanging or freezing, memory usage etc.
- Power off BQ mobile using Power button.
- After BQ smartphone is switched off, press Power and Volume Up button together and hold them.
- After few seconds, phone will boot and you will see BQ or Android logo.
- When you see boot options, release all the buttons at that time.
- Navigate to wipe data/factory reset option using Volume buttons.
- Press Power button to confirm it.
- You will see Yes and No option on screen to wipe all the data. Select Yes using Volume button and press on Power
- button to confirm it.
- Next you will get option to reboot system. Select Reboot System Now option using Volume buttons and press on Power button.
- This will reboot phone and complete hard reset of BQ mobile.
If your BQ smartphone is properly responding to its display screen then attempt this method. This method is much preferred.
Firstly go the Home screen of your BQ, and there select the Menu icon.
In the Menu option, select the Settings icon.
Next, in the Settings option, select the Privacy icon.
Now, under the above selected option, touch the Factory Data Reset icon.
There select the Reset Phone option.
Finally, touch and select the Erase Everything option to wipe off all of the data and all the information from your phone memory.
After the completion of this process, BQ will reboot to finish the reset process.
Reset BQ Mobile using Google Find My Device
There is an option to reset BQ phone using Google Find My Device service. This is useful when you have lost your phone and want to reset phone from remote place.
Here is instructions to reset device remotely.
- Open Google Find My Device service in a browser.
- If you are not logged into Google, you will be asked to login. Login using your Google username and password.
- After logging in you will see three options such as Play Sound, Secure Device and Erase Device.
- Click on Erase Device option.
- Now you will see Erase All Data option.
- Now select Erase option and click on it.
- This will wipe all data on BQ mobile remotely.