In this article we will tell you how to unlock T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 for free. Here’s the complete procedure.
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-T999 is featured with 1.5 GHz Dual-Core Processor, a RAM of 2 GB, and 16/32 GB Internal Storage. Like the previous Samsung’s Smartphones, it has also created a large user base or the fan base. With an affordable price range, they also have provided some really good features with an elegant design and stunning look
Other than these features Samsung Galaxy S3 contains hidden menu, which allows you to make your device carrier unlocked for free. We confirmed it by our own that it works on two of the best members of Samsung Galaxy family naming, Samsung Galaxy S3 and Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
To make this thing working on your device you must have an Android Jelly Bean, i.e. Android 4.1, or above and follow the steps given below at your own risk.
After this process you won’t get any confirmation message, but your device will be unlocked.
This tutorial will definitely work when unlocking the Bootloader of Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-T999. On applying this update to another model or device may give an unwanted result. Due to the unlocking of Bootloader, your Android device may lose its official Warranty and while applying this update we will not be responsible if anything occurs to your device, so continue at your own risk.
Just follow the simple steps given below:
- For successful completion of this process charge your Android device up to a minimum of 75% battery.
- You must take a back-up of all your personal items and other important data, such as Call Logs, SMS, Contacts, Audios, Images, Videos, APN (Access Point Names) settings, Bookmarks, MMS settings, on your device.
- You must enable USB Debugging mode on your Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-T999. Just follow, Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB debugging. There select the USB Debugging icon.
- You must download and install all the required USB drivers for your Android device.
- Please ensure that all your security suites, like a firewall and antivirus, on Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-T999 as well as on the computer must be disabled.
- You must install the latest Android SDK, HTC Sync, and Java Runtime on your Computer.
Steps to unlock T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 for free are:
Open the Dialer of your Samsung Galaxy S3.
Now enter the code into the dialer of your Samsung Galaxy S3: *#197328640#
From the appeared menu, select the option number “1” i.e., UMTS.
Now, again select the option number “1” i.e., Debug Screen.
Now, select the option number “8” i.e., Phone Control.
Now, select the option number “6” i.e., Network Lock -> Option.
Now, select the option number “3” i.e., Perso SHA256 (After this wait for at least 30- 40 seconds, and then go a step back, by opening the menu and selecting back option).
Now, again select the option number “6” i.e., Network Lock.
Now, select the option number “4” i.e., N/W Lock N/V Data initialize.
Now wait for some time and then reboot the device.
Now your mobile is successfully unlocked, and you can use any network carrier on your Samsung Galaxy S3.
Hope this article about how to unlock T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 for free helped you.