In this tutorial we will guide you step-by-step on how to flash/install TWRP touch recovery 126.96.36.199 image on Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T SGH-I747 d2att.
Team Win Recovery Project, also known as simply CWM, is undoubtedly another greatly acknowledged recovery tool used for custom Android firmware installation, and day-by-day they are increasing their compatibility with numerous old and freshly arriving Android devices from different manufacturers, including our Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T SGH-I747 d2att. TWRP recovery provides almost the same benefits we get from ClockworkMod (CWM) recovery.
This touch based recovery tool is far better than that ordinary non-touch based TWRP recovery, since it provides easiness during entering into recovery mode via virtual buttons and eliminating the usage of physical buttons of device. However, one may still use those physical buttons, if he desire so. Many reviews show that touch based TWRP Recovery provides much more facilities than the official built-in recovery of our Android device.
Advantages of installing TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T SGH-I747
By installing TWRP recovery on your Android device, you can achieve many benefits by very easily performing the following functions:
- Nandroid backup
- Update through .zip file options
- Gain Root consents/access
- Flash stock ROM
- Install numerous themes and kernels
- Android Debug Bridge (adb) shell
- File browser for selecting options from update.zips
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 is featured with 1.4 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A9 Processor, a RAM of 1 GB, and 16/32/64 GB Internal Storage. Like the previous Samsung’s smartphones, it has also created a large user base or fan base. With an affordable price range, they also have provided some really good features with an elegant design and stunning look.
So in this tutorial we will be showing you a tutorial on how to flash/install TWRP touch recovery image file on Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T SGH-I747 d2att. Just follow the simple steps given below:
This tutorial will definitely work when using Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T SGH-I747 d2att. While working of it on any other model is not yet confirmed. On applying this installation to another model or device may give an unwanted result. While applying this update we will not be responsible if anything occurs to your device, so continue at your own risk.
- For successful completion of this process charge your Android device up to a minimum of 75% battery.
- Please ensure that all your security suites, like firewall and antivirus, on your Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T SGH-I747 d2att as well as on your computer must be disabled.
- You must take a back-up of all your personnel items and other impotent data, such as Call Logs, SMS, Contacts, Audios, Images, Videos, APN (Access Point Names) settings, Bookmarks, MMS settings, on your Android device.
- You must enable USB Debugging mode on your Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T SGH-I747 d2att. Just follow, Settings-> Applications-> Development-> USB debugging. There select the USB Debugging icon.
- If you have not, then you must unlock your Android device’s Bootloader.
- You must have rooted down your Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T SGH-I747 d2att before applying this tutorial.
- You must have installed the latest Java SDK and Android SDK on your computer. However, note here that Android SDK should be installed only when you have successfully installed the Java SDK on your computer.
- You must install all the required USB drivers for your Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T SGH-I747 d2att.
Steps for Flashing/Installing touch based TWRP Recovery 188.8.131.52 img on Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T SGH-I747 d2att
Firstly, download the latest Odin_v3.07.zip to your computer and then install the application after getting it extracted.
Now download TWRP recovery 184.108.40.206 touch for Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T SGH-I747 d2att.tar file to your Computer.
After downloading the above file, now prepare your Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T SGH-I747 d2att to enter into the Download mode. For this just switch off your phone and then press the Down Volume button & Home button simultaneously, and while pressing these buttons press down your Power button at the same time.
Now start Odin on your PC and then connect your Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T SGH-I747 d2att to it through USB.
After the successful connection, wait for a while and then you’ll see an ID:COM box with its COM port id will swap into yellow colour.
Now under the Odin’s settings, select the F. Reset Time and Auto Reboot options.
Now, after pressing down the PDA key/button, choose the above downloaded TWRP recovery 220.127.116.11 touch for Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T SGH-I747 d2att.tar file.
Now click the Start option for initialising the installation process and then wait for the process to get finish.
When process completes, you’ll view a text “PASS” in Green colour.
After the completion of this process, you should select the “reboot system now” option to restart your device, and then reboot it in the Normal Mode.
After this, you’ll have TWRP recovery 18.104.22.168 touch installed over your Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T SGH-I747 d2att.