In this tutorial we will guide you step-by-step on how to clear Internet cache on Samsung Galaxy S3. Just follow the simple steps given below:
Android Smartphone are an excellent way to take all your private and important files, images, data, and all other imperative data with you. Thus we can declare that it is one of the finest gadgets in our pocket which has plenty of information regarding you. But in some cases when the Samsung Galaxy S3 gets slower down during starting an Application or during initialising the Internet, then we have just one solution in our hand to turn it into working condition. Since we have Android OS benefits in our hand, therefore, we can do this by deleting and removing App cache from the Android device.
Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 is featured with 1.4 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A9 Processor, an Internal Memory of 16/32/64 GB, and a RAM of just 1 GB. Like the previous Samsung’s Android devices, it has also created a large user base or fan base. With an affordable price range, they also have provided some really good features with an elegant design and stunning look.
So in this tutorial we will be showing you how to clear Internet cache on Samsung Galaxy S3. Just follow the simple steps given below:
This tutorial will definitely work when using Samsung Galaxy S3. While working of it on others is not yet confirmed. On applying the process given in this article to any another model or device may give an unwanted result. While applying this update we will not be responsible if anything occurs to your device, so continue at your own risk.
- How to clear App cache on Galaxy S3 at&t i747
- How to clear Browser cache on Galaxy S3 i9300
- How to clear System cache on Galaxy S3 t mobile T999
- How to clear cache and cookies on Galaxy S3 Verizon i535
- How to clear cache memory in Galaxy S3 Sprint L710
- How to clear cookies on Galaxy S3 at&t i747
- How to clear Internet history on Galaxy S3 i9300
- How to clear YouTube history on Galaxy S3 t mobile T999
- How to clear Browsing history on Galaxy S3 Verizon i535
- How to clear search history on Galaxy S3 Sprint L710
- You must take a back-up of all your personnel items and other impotent data, such as Call Logs, SMS, Contacts, Audios, Images, Videos, APN (Access Point Names) settings, Bookmarks, MMS settings, of your Samsung Galaxy S3.
- For successful completion of this process charge your Android device with up to a minimum of 25% – 30% battery.
- It is desirable that you must take out the SIM as well as external memory card from your Samsung Galaxy S3.
Steps on how to clear Internet cache on Samsung Galaxy S3
Firstly, go the Home screen of your Samsung Galaxy S3 and there touch on the Apps icon.
Next, under the Apps option touch and select the Internet icon.
Now, under the Internet option touch the Menu icon.
Next, under the Menu option, scroll down and touch the Settings icon.
Now, under the Settings option touch and select the Privacy and Security icon.
Next, under the Privacy and Security category touch the Clear Cache icon.
Now, to confirm the above instruction, touch on the OK.
After this, touch and select the Clear All Cookie Data option.
Next, touch the OK to clear cache from your Android device.
Finally after this, all of the Internet cache will get removed from Samsung Galaxy S3.