How to unlock Bootloader Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535 with Android 4.0.4 ICS
In this article we will tell you how to unlock bootloader verizon samsung galaxy S3 SCH-I535 with android 4.0.4 ICS. Here’s the details.
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535 is featured with 1.5 GHz Dual-core Processor, a RAM of 2 GB, and a 16/32 GB Storage. Like the previous Samsung’s smartphones, it has also created a large user base or fan base. With an affordable price range, they also have provided some really good features with an elegant design and stunning look.
Bootloader is a sort of programming code that must be executed just before any OS begin to run. Every Android-based smartphone has its own kind of Bootloader that orders and instructs its OS kernel to boot routinely or we can say ‘Normal Booting’.
But it should be noted here that since an Android is an open source operating system and is bundled on an array of different hardware, therefore we find different classes of bootloader on different kinds of hardware.
Although android is an open source operating system, still you will find a locked bootloader on the device. This is due to the reason that the device manufacturers want to keep the user on their particular Android OS version exclusively designed for that device.
They would not like to see the user playing around with their OS’s security. When someone desires to flash the Custom ROM of his device for installing another Custom ROM, then his first step is to unlock the bootloader of the device.
This tutorial will definitely work when unlocking the bootloader of Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535 having android version 4.0.4 ICS only. While working of it for latest android versions is not yet confirmed. On applying this update to another model or device may give an unwanted result.
Due to unlocking of Bootloader, your Android device may lose its official Warranty and while applying this update we will not be responsible if anything occurs to your device, so continue at your own risk. Just follow the simple steps given below
- For successful completion of this rooting process charge your phone up to a minimum of 75% battery.
- You must take a back-up of all your personnel items and other impotent data, such as Call Logs, SMS, Contacts, Audios, Images, Videos, APN (Access Point Names) settings, Bookmarks, MMS settings, on your phone.
- Please ensure that all your security suites, like firewall and antivirus, on Samsung Galaxy Pocket as well as on computer must be disabled.
- You must enable USB Debugging mode on your Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535. Just follow, Settings–>Applications–>Development–>USB debugging. There select the USB Debugging icon.
Steps for Unlocking the Bootloader of Asus Google Nexus 7 with Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean
Firstly, download a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 I535 Unlock.zip file to your computer.
Now, connect your Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535 smartphone to a computer and then copy the above downloaded file “Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 I535 Unlock.zip” in a folder named as “root” under your SD Card. Don’t run or try to open this file, just copy it in the folder.
In the extracted folder of the above downloaded file, install and then run the app in your Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 I535.
Now click on the “Unlock” option and wait about 3-4 minutes for unlocking the bootloader of your phone.
At last, check your device for confirming whether the bootloader of Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 I535 is successfully unlocked or not. To do this, just check the colour of “Unlocked” icon within the device is Green or not.
- How to increase internal memory of samsung galaxy ace
- How to increase RAM of Samsung Galaxy Y
- How to Root LG Google Nexus 4 E960 with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean JDQ39 Firmware