Having problem with your TP-Link mobile. Here is generic tutorial on how to unlock or hard reset TP-Link Android mobile phone. T hese are common unlock and reset methods. To hard reset specific TP-Link smartphone model, select model from list below and check details.Table of Content
List of TP-Link Mobile Models
- TP-Link Neffos C5A
- TP-Link Neffos C5L
- TP-Link Neffos C5 Max
- TP-Link Neffos C5 Plus
- TP-Link Neffos C5
- TP-Link Neffos C5s
- TP-Link Neffos C7A
- TP-Link Neffos C7
- TP-Link Neffos C9A
- TP-Link Neffos C9
- TP-Link Neffos N1
- TP-Link Neffos P1
- TP-Link Neffos X1 Lite
- TP-Link Neffos X1 Max
- TP-Link Neffos X1
- TP-Link Neffos X9
- TP-Link Neffos Y50
- TP-Link Neffos Y5L
- TP-Link Neffos Y5
- TP-Link Neffos Y5s
Hard reset wipes out all the data on mobile phone. Following data is completely deleted on hard reset.
- System Data
- App data
- Downloaded Apps
- WhatsApp Data
- Call Records
- Network Settings
Hard reset fixes many problems like slow mobile phone, frequest restart, virus infection, frequent hanging or freezing, memory usage etc.
- Power off TP-Link mobile using Power button.
- After TP-Link smartphone is switched off, press Power and Volume Up button together and hold them.
- After few seconds, phone will boot and you will see TP-Link or Android logo.
- When you see boot options, release all the buttons at that time.
- Navigate to wipe data/factory reset option using Volume buttons.
- Press Power button to confirm it.
- You will see Yes and No option on screen to wipe all the data. Select Yes using Volume button and press on Power
- button to confirm it.
- Next you will get option to reboot system. Select Reboot System Now option using Volume buttons and press on Power button.
- This will reboot phone and complete hard reset of TP-Link mobile.
If your TP-Link smartphone is properly responding to its display screen then attempt this method. This method is much preferred.
Firstly go the Home screen of your TP-Link, and there select the Menu icon.
In the Menu option, select the Settings icon.
Next, in the Settings option, select the Privacy icon.
Now, under the above selected option, touch the Factory Data Reset icon.
There select the Reset Phone option.
Finally, touch and select the Erase Everything option to wipe off all of the data and all the information from your phone memory.
After the completion of this process, TP-Link will reboot to finish the reset process.
Reset TP-Link Mobile using Google Find My Device
There is an option to reset TP-Link phone using Google Find My Device service. This is useful when you have lost your phone and want to reset phone from remote place.
Here is instructions to reset device remotely.
- Open Google Find My Device service in a browser.
- If you are not logged into Google, you will be asked to login. Login using your Google username and password.
- After logging in you will see three options such as Play Sound, Secure Device and Erase Device.
- Click on Erase Device option.
- Now you will see Erase All Data option.
- Now select Erase option and click on it.
- This will wipe all data on TP-Link mobile remotely.