Having problem with your Meizu mobile. Here is generic tutorial on how to unlock or hard reset Meizu Android mobile phone. T hese are common unlock and reset methods. To hard reset specific Meizu smartphone model, select model from list below and check details.Table of Content
List of Meizu Mobile Models
- Meizu 15 Lite
- Meizu 15 Plus
- Meizu 15
- Meizu 16 Plus
- Meizu 16
- Meizu 16s
- Meizu 16s Pro
- Meizu 16T
- Meizu 16X
- Meizu 16Xs
- Meizu 6T
- Meizu A5
- Meizu C9
- Meizu C9 Pro
- Meizu E2
- Meizu E3
- Meizu M10
- Meizu m2
- Meizu M3E
- Meizu m3 note
- Meizu m3
- Meizu m3s
- Meizu M3X
- Meizu M5c
- Meizu M5 Note
- Meizu M5
- Meizu M5s
- Meizu M6 Note
- Meizu M6
- Meizu M6s
- Meizu M6T
- Meizu M8c
- Meizu metal
- Meizu mx5
- Meizu MX6
- Meizu Note 8
- Meizu Note 9
- Meizu Pro 6 Plus
- Meizu Pro 6
- Meizu Pro 6s
- Meizu Pro 7 Plus
- Meizu Pro 7
- Meizu U10
- Meizu U20
- Meizu V8 Pro
- Meizu V8
- Meizu X8
- Meizu Zero
Hard reset wipes out all the data on mobile phone. Following data is completely deleted on hard reset.
- System Data
- App data
- Downloaded Apps
- WhatsApp Data
- Call Records
- Network Settings
Hard reset fixes many problems like slow mobile phone, frequest restart, virus infection, frequent hanging or freezing, memory usage etc.
- Power off Meizu mobile using Power button.
- After Meizu smartphone is switched off, press Power and Volume Up button together and hold them.
- After few seconds, phone will boot and you will see Meizu or Android logo.
- When you see boot options, release all the buttons at that time.
- Navigate to wipe data/factory reset option using Volume buttons.
- Press Power button to confirm it.
- You will see Yes and No option on screen to wipe all the data. Select Yes using Volume button and press on Power
- button to confirm it.
- Next you will get option to reboot system. Select Reboot System Now option using Volume buttons and press on Power button.
- This will reboot phone and complete hard reset of Meizu mobile.
If your Meizu smartphone is properly responding to its display screen then attempt this method. This method is much preferred.
Firstly go the Home screen of your Meizu, and there select the Menu icon.
In the Menu option, select the Settings icon.
Next, in the Settings option, select the Privacy icon.
Now, under the above selected option, touch the Factory Data Reset icon.
There select the Reset Phone option.
Finally, touch and select the Erase Everything option to wipe off all of the data and all the information from your phone memory.
After the completion of this process, Meizu will reboot to finish the reset process.
Reset Meizu Mobile using Google Find My Device
There is an option to reset Meizu phone using Google Find My Device service. This is useful when you have lost your phone and want to reset phone from remote place.
Here is instructions to reset device remotely.
- Open Google Find My Device service in a browser.
- If you are not logged into Google, you will be asked to login. Login using your Google username and password.
- After logging in you will see three options such as Play Sound, Secure Device and Erase Device.
- Click on Erase Device option.
- Now you will see Erase All Data option.
- Now select Erase option and click on it.
- This will wipe all data on Meizu mobile remotely.