In this article we will tell you how to increase the internal memory of Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 AT&T. Just follow the simple steps given below.
Android Smartphone are an excellent way to take all your private and important files, images, data, and all other imperative data with you. Thus we can declare that it is one of the finest gadgets in our pocket which has plenty of information regarding you.
But the only problem with our Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 AT&T is that it has got an internal memory of 16 GB. Since we have Android OS benefits in our hand, therefore, we can remove this shortage of internal memory in Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 AT&T.
Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 AT&T is featured with 1.5 GHz Dual-core Processor, a RAM of 2 GB, and an Internal Memory of 16 GB. Like the previous Samsung’s smartphones, it has also created a large user base or fan base. With an affordable price range, they also have provided some really good features with an elegant design and stunning look.
So in this tutorial we will be showing you how to increase the Internal Memory of your Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 AT&T. Just follow the simple steps given below
This tutorial will definitely work when using Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 AT&T. While working of it on others is not yet confirmed. On applying this installation to another model or device may give an unwanted result. While applying this update we will not be responsible if anything occurs to your device, so continue at your own risk.
- For successful completion of this process charge your Android device with up to a minimum of 75% battery.
- You must take a back-up of all your personnel items and other impotent data, such as Call Logs, SMS, Contacts, Audios, Images, Videos, APN (Access Point Names) settings, Bookmarks, MMS settings, on your device.
- You must have rooted down your Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 AT&T before applying this tutorial.
- One must install a custom recovery image particularly for his Android device. To do this, you should download ClockworkMod Recovery and must install it over your device.
- If you have not, then you must unlock your Android device’s Bootloader.
- You must enable “USB Debugging” mode and “Allow Mock Locations” mode on your Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 AT&T. Just follow, Settings –> Applications –> Development –> USB debugging. There select the USB Debugging and Allow Mock Locations icons.
Steps for Increasing Internal Memory of Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 AT&T
Firstly, switch off your phone to enter into the Recovery Mode. For this just press the Down Volume & Home button simultaneously, and while pressing these buttons press down your Power button at the same time.
Since you are now in the Recovery Mode, select the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option to wipe off all of the data and after doing it, select “Wipe Cache Partition” option for wiping off all the caches from your phone memory.
Now, move into the “Advanced” settings and there select the “Wipe Dalvik Cache” option to wipe out “Dalvik Cache” too from your Android smartphone.
Now get yourself back to the main menu by pressing back button and then reboot your Android phone.
Now, download MiniTool Partition Wizard app to your computer and then install it. You may download it by just clicking it here: MiniTool Partition Wizard.
From your Android device disconnect & remove the memory card and insert it in your Computer using a card reader. You must not use USB cable, since this app may not work properly through USBs.
Now run the above downloaded app on your computer.
Next, click on the SD card and there do the right click on the “Option” icon. Then select the “Delete” option for a complete deletion of data on your SD card.
Now again do the right click on the “Option” icon. Then select the “Create New” option.
Next, choose the file type as “FAT32” and there allocate the space with such an amount that you believe you’ll be utilizing.
Now, again apply the same procedure as above and choose “Create as: Primary” and then change it to the Ext2, Ext3, or Ext4 file system (but we’ll recommend you to use Ext2), so to create a new partition (external). This space will be utilized for storing downloaded apps.
Finally, select the “Apply” option to finish it. After this you may insert your SD card into your Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 AT&T.
Now, download a Link2SD file to your Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 AT&T smartphone and then install it.
After installing Link2SD, run it and follow the given procedure.
1. Click on ext2 option and then click to OK.
2. Next click on OK option to restart your phone.
3. Then go to the Settings.
4. In the settings, “Auto Link” and “Auto Link Notification” icons must be checked. Then click on Install location option.
5. Finally, click on External icon and after that choose Power off option to switch of your phone.
After the completion of this process, you should select the “reboot system now” option to restart your Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 AT&T, and then reboot it in the Normal Mode.
We hope now you know how to increase the internal memory of Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 AT&T.