Having problem with your Homtom mobile. Here is generic tutorial on how to unlock or hard reset Homtom Android mobile phone. T hese are common unlock and reset methods. To hard reset specific Homtom smartphone model, select model from list below and check details.Table of Content
List of Homtom Mobile Models
- Homtom C13
- Homtom C1
- Homtom C2
- Homtom C8
- Homtom H10
- Homtom HT10
- Homtom HT16 Pro
- Homtom HT16
- Homtom HT17 Pro
- Homtom HT17
- Homtom HT20 Pro
- Homtom HT20
- Homtom HT26
- Homtom HT27
- Homtom HT37 Pro
- Homtom HT37
- Homtom HT3 Pro
- Homtom HT3
- Homtom HT50
- Homtom HT5
- Homtom HT6
- Homtom HT70
- Homtom HT7 Pro
- Homtom HT7
- Homtom HT8
- Homtom S8
- Homtom S99
- Homtom Zoji Z11
- Homtom Zoji Z9
Hard reset wipes out all the data on mobile phone. Following data is completely deleted on hard reset.
- System Data
- App data
- Downloaded Apps
- WhatsApp Data
- Call Records
- Network Settings
Hard reset fixes many problems like slow mobile phone, frequest restart, virus infection, frequent hanging or freezing, memory usage etc.
- Power off Homtom mobile using Power button.
- After Homtom smartphone is switched off, press Power and Volume Up button together and hold them.
- After few seconds, phone will boot and you will see Homtom or Android logo.
- When you see boot options, release all the buttons at that time.
- Navigate to wipe data/factory reset option using Volume buttons.
- Press Power button to confirm it.
- You will see Yes and No option on screen to wipe all the data. Select Yes using Volume button and press on Power
- button to confirm it.
- Next you will get option to reboot system. Select Reboot System Now option using Volume buttons and press on Power button.
- This will reboot phone and complete hard reset of Homtom mobile.
If your Homtom smartphone is properly responding to its display screen then attempt this method. This method is much preferred.
Firstly go the Home screen of your Homtom, and there select the Menu icon.
In the Menu option, select the Settings icon.
Next, in the Settings option, select the Privacy icon.
Now, under the above selected option, touch the Factory Data Reset icon.
There select the Reset Phone option.
Finally, touch and select the Erase Everything option to wipe off all of the data and all the information from your phone memory.
After the completion of this process, Homtom will reboot to finish the reset process.
Reset Homtom Mobile using Google Find My Device
There is an option to reset Homtom phone using Google Find My Device service. This is useful when you have lost your phone and want to reset phone from remote place.
Here is instructions to reset device remotely.
- Open Google Find My Device service in a browser.
- If you are not logged into Google, you will be asked to login. Login using your Google username and password.
- After logging in you will see three options such as Play Sound, Secure Device and Erase Device.
- Click on Erase Device option.
- Now you will see Erase All Data option.
- Now select Erase option and click on it.
- This will wipe all data on Homtom mobile remotely.