Is your Gigabyte Orange San Diego mobile phone having problems? Are you looking to reset Gigabyte Orange San Diego mobile phone to fix issues with mobile.
In this tutorial we will guide you step-by-step on how to hard reset Gigabyte Orange San Diego and restore it back to the factory default. Just follow the simple steps given below.
These are common method to unlock and reset Gigabyte mobile phone that works most of the times.Table of Content
- Hard Reset
- Factory Reset
- Reset Using Google Find My Device
- Unlock Using Google Account
This tutorial will definitely work when using Gigabyte Orange San Diego. While working of it on others is not yet confirmed. On applying the process given in this article to any another model or device may give an unwanted result. While applying this update we will not be responsible if anything occurs to your device, so continue at your own risk.
- You must take a back-up of all your personnel items and other impotent data, such as Call Logs, SMS, Contacts, Audios, Images, Videos, APN (Access Point Names) settings, Bookmarks, MMS settings of your Gigabyte Orange San Diego smartphone.
- For successful completion of this process charge your Android device with up to a minimum of 25%-30% battery.
- It is desirable that you must take out the SIM as well as external memory card from your Gigabyte Orange San Diego phone.
Note: This tutorial will perfectly work on performing:
- How to reset Gigabyte Orange San Diego to factory settings
- How to master reset Gigabyte Orange San Diego
- How to hard reset Gigabyte Orange San Diego
Hard reset wipes out all the data on mobile phone. Following data is completely deleted on hard reset.
- System Data
- App data
- Downloaded Apps
- WhatsApp Data
- Call Records
- Network Settings
Hard reset fixes many problems like slow mobile phone, frequest restart, virus infection, frequent hanging or freezing, memory usage etc.
- Power off Gigabyte Orange San Diego mobile using Power button.
- After Gigabyte Orange San Diego smartphone is switched off, press Power and Volume Up button together and hold them.
- After few seconds, phone will boot and you will see Gigabyte Orange San Diego or Android logo.
- When you see boot options, release all the buttons at that time.
- Navigate to wipe data/factory reset option using Volume buttons.
- Press Power button to confirm it.
- You will see Yes and No option on screen to wipe all the data. Select Yes using Volume button and press on Power
- button to confirm it.
- Next you will get option to reboot system. Select Reboot System Now option using Volume buttons and press on Power button.
- This will reboot phone and complete hard reset of Gigabyte Orange San Diego mobile.
If your Gigabyte Orange San Diego smartphone is properly responding to its display screen then attempt this method. This method is much preferred.
Firstly go the Home screen of your Gigabyte Orange San Diego, and there select the Menu icon.
In the Menu option, select the Settings icon.
Next, in the Settings option, select the Privacy icon.
Now, under the above selected option, touch the Factory Data Reset icon.
There select the Reset Phone option.
Finally, touch and select the Erase Everything option to wipe off all of the data and all the information from your phone memory.
After the completion of this process, Gigabyte Orange San Diego will reboot to finish the reset process.
Reset Gigabyte Orange San Diego Mobile using Google Find My Device
There is an option to reset Gigabyte Orange San Diego phone using Google Find My Device service. This is useful when you have lost your phone and want to reset phone from remote place.
Here is instructions to reset device remotely.
- Open Google Find My Device service in a browser.
- If you are not logged into Google, you will be asked to login. Login using your Google username and password.
- After logging in you will see three options such as Play Sound, Secure Device and Erase Device.
- Click on Erase Device option.
- Now you will see Erase All Data option.
- Now select Erase option and click on it.
- This will wipe all data on Gigabyte Orange San Diego mobile remotely.
Unlock Using Google Account
Most of the Android smartphones come with Forgot password option. There is an option to use Google Account to unlock
- Here is how you can use that option to unlock Gigabyte Orange San Diego mobile. Make sure your device is connected to Internet either through mobile data or wifi.
- Switch on Gigabyte Orange San Diego phone.
- Now try to unlock mobile phone. As you do not remember password or pattern, after few unsuccessful try, Android system on mobile phone will show Forgot password/pattern option.
- Click on Forgot password/pattern option. It will ask for Google username and password.
- Login using your Google username and password that you have used on this mobile phone.
- If your Google credentials are correct, system will prompt you to choose new password.
- After setting new password, Gigabyte Orange San Diego device will be unlocked.
Android smartphones are an excellent way to take all your private and important files, images, data, and all other imperative data with you. Thus we can declare that it is one of the finest gadgets in our pocket which has plenty of information regarding you. But in some cases when the Gigabyte Orange San Diego mobile gets frozen due to many reasons, we have just one solution in our hand to turn it into working condition. Since we have Android OS benefits in our hand, therefore, we can do this by doing Gigabyte Orange San Diego hard reset.
Master Reset or Hard reset just restores your Android device back to the factory settings. Master Reset or Hard Reset wipes out all the information, each and every data stored on your Android mobile device such as, all the downloaded Android apps, pictures, videos, etc.