Having problem with your Elephone mobile. Here is generic tutorial on how to unlock or hard reset Elephone Android mobile phone. T hese are common unlock and reset methods. To hard reset specific Elephone smartphone model, select model from list below and check details.Table of Content
List of Elephone Mobile Models
- Elephone G10
- Elephone G1
- Elephone G2
- Elephone G3
- Elephone G4
- Elephone G5
- Elephone G6
- Elephone G7
- Elephone G9
- Elephone Ivory
- Elephone M1
- Elephone M2
- Elephone M3
- Elephone P10c
- Elephone P10
- Elephone P2000c
- Elephone P2000L
- Elephone P2000
- Elephone P3000
- Elephone P3000s
- Elephone P4000
- Elephone P5000
- Elephone P6000 Pro
- Elephone P6000
- Elephone P6i
- Elephone P7000
- Elephone P7 mini
- Elephone P7
- Elephone P8000
- Elephone P8 pro
- Elephone P8
- Elephone P9000 Lite
- Elephone P9000
- Elephone P9
- Elephone Q
- Elephone S1
- Elephone S2 Plus
- Elephone S2
- Elephone S3
- Elephone Trunk
- Elephone Vowney Lite
- Elephone Vowney
Hard reset wipes out all the data on mobile phone. Following data is completely deleted on hard reset.
- System Data
- App data
- Downloaded Apps
- WhatsApp Data
- Call Records
- Network Settings
Hard reset fixes many problems like slow mobile phone, frequest restart, virus infection, frequent hanging or freezing, memory usage etc.
- Power off Elephone mobile using Power button.
- After Elephone smartphone is switched off, press Power and Volume Up button together and hold them.
- After few seconds, phone will boot and you will see Elephone or Android logo.
- When you see boot options, release all the buttons at that time.
- Navigate to wipe data/factory reset option using Volume buttons.
- Press Power button to confirm it.
- You will see Yes and No option on screen to wipe all the data. Select Yes using Volume button and press on Power
- button to confirm it.
- Next you will get option to reboot system. Select Reboot System Now option using Volume buttons and press on Power button.
- This will reboot phone and complete hard reset of Elephone mobile.
If your Elephone smartphone is properly responding to its display screen then attempt this method. This method is much preferred.
Firstly go the Home screen of your Elephone, and there select the Menu icon.
In the Menu option, select the Settings icon.
Next, in the Settings option, select the Privacy icon.
Now, under the above selected option, touch the Factory Data Reset icon.
There select the Reset Phone option.
Finally, touch and select the Erase Everything option to wipe off all of the data and all the information from your phone memory.
After the completion of this process, Elephone will reboot to finish the reset process.
Reset Elephone Mobile using Google Find My Device
There is an option to reset Elephone phone using Google Find My Device service. This is useful when you have lost your phone and want to reset phone from remote place.
Here is instructions to reset device remotely.
- Open Google Find My Device service in a browser.
- If you are not logged into Google, you will be asked to login. Login using your Google username and password.
- After logging in you will see three options such as Play Sound, Secure Device and Erase Device.
- Click on Erase Device option.
- Now you will see Erase All Data option.
- Now select Erase option and click on it.
- This will wipe all data on Elephone mobile remotely.