In this tutorial we will guide you step-by-step on how to increase the internal memory of your Samsung Galaxy Ace. Just follow the simple steps given below
Samsung Galaxy Ace is featured with 832 MHz Processor, a RAM of 512 MB, and a 32 GB upgradable storage. Like the previous Samsung’s Smartphones, it has also created a large user base or fan base. With an affordable price range, they also have provided some really good features with an elegant design and stunning look
Android Smartphone are an excellent way to take all your private and important files, images, data, and all other imperative data with you. Thus we can declare that it is one of the finest gadgets in our pocket which has plenty of information regarding you.
So in this tutorial we will be showing you how to increase the internal memory of your Samsung Galaxy Ace. Just follow the simple steps given below
This tutorial will definitely work when using Samsung Galaxy Ace only. While working of it on others is not yet confirmed. On applying this installation to another model or device may give an unwanted result. While applying this update we will not be responsible if anything occurs to your device, so continue at your own risk.
- For successful completion of this rooting process charge your phone up to a minimum of 75% battery.
- You must take a back-up of all your personnel items and other impotent data, such as Call Logs, SMS, Contacts, Audios, Images, Videos, APN (Access Point Names) settings, Bookmarks, MMS settings, on your phone.
- One must install a custom recovery image particularly for his Android device. To do this, ClockworkMod Recovery should be downloaded using the Internet.
- If you have not, then you must unlock your Android device’s Bootloader.
- You must enable USB Debugging mode on your Samsung Galaxy Ace. Just follow, Settings–>Applications–>Development–>USB debugging. There select the USB Debugging icon.
Steps for Increasing Internal Memory of Samsung Galaxy Ace
Firstly, download MiniTool Partition Wizard app to your computer and then install it. You may download it by just clicking it here.
From your Android device disconnect & remove the memory card and insert it in your Computer using a card reader. You must not use USB cable, since this app may not work properly through USBs.
Now run the above downloaded app on your computer.
Now click on SD card and there do the right click on the “Option” icon. Then select the “Delete” option for a complete deletion of data on your SD card.
Now again do the right click on the “Option” icon. Then select the “Create New” option.
Now, choose the file type as FAT32 and there allocate the space with such an amount that you believe you’ll be utilizing.
Next, again apply the same procedure as above and choose “Create as: Primary”, so to create a new partition (external). This space will be utilized for storing downloaded apps.
Finally, select the “Apply” option to finish the process. After this you may insert your SD card into your Samsung Galaxy Ace.
- How to increase RAM of Samsung Galaxy Y
- How to unlock Bootloader Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535 with Android 4.0.4 ICS
- How to Root LG Google Nexus 4 E960 with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean JDQ39 Firmware