How to Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7102 to ZCAMA7 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Firmware
Here in this tutorial we will tell you how to upgrade Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7102 to ZCAMA7 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is the most amazing phablet in the tech markets. The device is equipped with all the latest hardware and software specifications. The Note 2 is the best as far as OS and other features are concerned. The most amazing thing of this device is the Jelly Bean OS. In this post let us have a look at the method to install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ZCAMA7 firmware to your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7102.
- You should install the latest and the updated drivers for your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7102 on your computer before you proceed with the upgrade.
- You also have to enable the USB debugging on your device. In order to do so, go to Settings -> Applications -> Development and then enable the USB Debugging option there.
- Do charge your device to at least 70 to 80 % so that it can withstand the entire firmware flashing process.
- Before you begin the update, back up all your important files and folders and other data such as your texts, MMS, contacts, internet settings, network passwords and other important files that you have on your device, especially in your phone memory. You are bound to lose any installed software on your device as well.
- Also remember that this procedure is only for Galaxy Note 2 N7102 and is not applicable for any other variant or device.
The Update Procedure
- Download the Android 4.1.2 ZCAMA7 Jelly Bean firmware for your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7102 from the link that has been provided here:
- Now, download Odin3 v3.04 for your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7102 and then extract it.
- Now, switch off your device and then reboot into the download mode. In order to do so, press and hold the Power Button + Volume Down Button + Home Button until you do not see the Android Logo with a triangle on it. Once you see it, you may release these buttons.
- Once you are in the download mode, open ODIN on your computer and then connect your device to your computer using your device’s USB cable.
- If your phone connects properly, the ID: COM box on the ODIN screen will turn into yellow and also it will mention the respective port number, if you see the same, it means that the device has been connected properly to the computer and is ready for the firmware to be flashed.
- Now you need to select the downloaded files into various categories in ODIN which have been mentioned below:
- Click on the PDA option and then select the file that has a CODE or HOME in its name.
- Next, click on the Phone option and then select the file with the name MODEM in it. (if there is no such file, you may leave it blank)
- Then click on the CSC option and then select the file with CSC in its filename. (if there is no such file, you may leave it blank)
- Lastly, click on the option named PIT and then select the file with .Pit extension in its name. (if there is no such file, you may leave it blank)
- In the ODIN main window, select the Auto Reboot and the F. Reset Time option.
- Click on the START option and the flashing process will begin. The process might take some time, do not interrupt the process and do not use your phone until the process is completed.
- When the installation is completed, you will see a PASS in the ID: COM box and your phone will be rebooted.
- You will now be running the Android 4.1.2 ZCAMA7 firmware on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7102.
- How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 Gingerbread 2.3.3 ROM on Samsung GALAXY Gio S5660
- Xperia T Jelly Bean Update
- Custom ROM Update for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 with Droid ACE CyanogenMod 7.2