How to Root Kindle Fire HD 7 7.3.1 on Mac
In this tutorial we will guide you step-by-step on how to root Kindle Fire HD 7 7.3.1 on Mac:
One may have heard about rooting an Android tablet. After rooting a device, you’ll attain full access to your entire system, and then can easily run all those unpermitted apps which you couldn’t previously since they need root permissions. Rooting will also assist you to manage app permissions, enable Tethering, and disable bloatware, etc.
Benefits by Rooting Kindle Fire HD 7 version 7.3.1:
ü Through rooting this tablet you can get access into your tablet’s internal file system, and thus you can also make potent modifications in them.
ü Rooting will also benefit by improving the performance and also by enhancing the speed of operating system of your tablet.
ü One may feel some sort of irritation when he gets undesired default apps in his tablet by the manufacturers and that too without any uninstall option. In this case, using rooting you can easily remove the unwanted apps from your tablet.
ü Through rooting you can update your tablet, without asking for permission from the manufacturer, using custom ROMs and upgrades.
ü It will surely increase battery pack up of Android tablets.
ü Rooting also enhances the visual experience of your tablet.
Like the previous Amazon’s tablets, it has also created a large user base or fan base. With an affordable price range, they also have provided some really good features with an elegant design and stunning look.
This tutorial will definitely work when rooting Kindle Fire HD 7 version 7.3.1 having android version 4.1.2 only. While working of it for latest android versions is not yet confirmed. On applying this update to another model or device may give an unwanted result. While applying this update we will not be responsible if anything occurs to your device, so continue at your own risk.
Just follow the simple steps given below:
- For successful completion of this process charge your Android device up to a minimum of 75% battery.
- Please ensure that all your security suites, like firewall and antivirus, on your Kindle Fire HD 7 as well as on your computer must be disabled.
- You must take a back-up of all your personnel items and other impotent data, such as Call Logs, SMS, Contacts, Audios, Images, Videos, APN (Access Point Names) settings, Bookmarks, MMS settings, on your Android device.
- You must enable USB Debugging mode on your Kindle Fire HD 7. Just follow, Settings à Applications à Development à USB debugging. There select the USB Debugging icon.
- If you have not, then you must unlock your Android device’s Bootloader. View here to know more about Why to unlock Android Bootloader.
- You must have rooted down your Kindle Fire HD 7 before applying this tutorial. You can take help from here to know more about What does Android Rooting mean.
- You must have installed the latest Java SDK and Android SDK on your computer. However, note here that Android SDKshould be installed only when you have successfully installed the Java SDK on your computer.
- You must install all the required USB drivers for your Kindle Fire HD 7.
Steps for Rooting Kindle Fire HD 7 version 7.3.1 on Mac:
First of all download the binary method from this download link & unzip the files on Mac.
Secondly, download ADB drivers of Kindle Fire HD 7 & then install it on MAC.
Now connect the kindle fire HD7 tablet to the MAC with USB cable and wait till it get recognized by MAC.
Now, open the extracted folder of binary method then select & run the runme.bat file.
If you want to restore the data, then you will see a restore option during the process. Select that restore option.
When the process get finish, then your tablet will reboot automatically.
Now you are all done here. You have successfully rooted your tablet & just for confirmation you can install any app which requires rooting permission and enjoy.