In this tutorial we will guide you step-by-step on how to install ClockworkMod recovery for Samsung Galaxy S Duos s7562.
ClockworkMod, also known as simply CWM, is undoubtedly the most greatly acknowledged recovery tool for custom Android firmware installation, and day-by-day they are increasing their compatibility with numerous old and freshly arriving Android devices from different manufacturers, including our Samsung Galaxy S Duos s7562.
Advantages of installing ClockworkMod Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S Duos s7562:
By installing ClockworkMod (CWM) recovery on your Samsung Galaxy S Duos s7562, you can achieve many benefits by very easily performing the following functions:
- Gain Root consents/access
- Flash stock ROM
- Update through .zip file options
- Nandroid backup
- File browser for selecting options from update.zip
- Android Debug Bridge (adb) shell
- Install numerous themes and kernels
To know more about ClockworMod recovery, you can also view What is ClockworkMod (CWM) Recovery.
Note: This tutorial will perfectly work on performing:
- Download and install the latest CWM recovery for Samsung Galaxy S Duos s7562
Samsung Galaxy S Duos s7562 is featured with 1 GHz Cortex-A5 Processor, a RAM of 768 MB, and 4 GB Internal Storage. Like the previous Samsung Galaxy S Duos s7562’s Android devices, it has also created a large user base or fan base. With an affordable price range, they also have provided some really good features with an elegant design and stunning look.
So in this tutorial we will be showing you a tutorial how to install ClockworkMod recovery on Samsung Galaxy S Duos s7562. Just follow the simple steps given below:
This tutorial will definitely work when using Samsung Galaxy S Duos s7562 only. While working of it on others is not yet confirmed. On applying this installation to another model or device may give an unwanted result. While applying this update we will not be responsible if anything occurs to your device, so continue at your own risk.
- For successful completion of this process charge your Android device up to a minimum of 75% battery.
- You must take a back-up of all your personnel items and other impotent data, such as Call Logs, SMS, Contacts, Audios, Images, Videos, APN (Access Point Names) settings, Bookmarks, MMS settings, on your device.
- If you have not, then you must unlock your Android device’s Bootloader. View here to know more about Why to unlock Android Bootloader.
- You must enable USB Debugging mode on your Samsung Galaxy S Duos s7562. Just follow, Settings à Applications à Development à USB debugging. There select the USB Debugging icon.
- You must have rooted down your Samsung Galaxy S Duos s7562 before applying this tutorial. You can take help from here to know more about What does Android Rooting mean.
- Please ensure that all your security suites, like firewall and antivirus, on your Samsung Galaxy S Duos s7562 as well as on computer must be disabled.
- You must download and install all the required USB drivers for your Android device.
- You must have installed the latest Java SDK and Android SDK on your computer. However, note here that Android SDK should be installed only when you have successfully installed the Java SDK on your computer.
Steps for installing/flashing ClockworkMod touch recovery image on Samsung Galaxy S Duos s7562:
Firstly, download the latest Odin_v3.07.zip to your computer and then install the application after getting it extracted.
Now download CWM recovery for Galaxy Ace Duos s7562 download.tar file to your Computer.
After downloading the above downloaded file, now prepare your Samsung Galaxy S Duos s7562 to enter into the Download mode. For this just switch off your phone and then press the Down Volume button & Home button simultaneously, and while pressing these buttons press down your Power button at the same time.
Now start Odin on your PC and then connect your Samsung Galaxy S Duos s7562 to it through USB.
After the successful connection, wait for a while and then you’ll see an ID:COM box with its COM port id will swap into yellow colour.
Now under the Odin’s settings, select the F. Reset Time and Auto Reboot options.
Now, after pressing down the PDA key/button, choose the above downloaded and then converted CWM recovery for Galaxy Ace Duos s7562 download.tar file.
Now click the Start option for initialising the installation process and then wait for the process to get finish.
When process completes, you’ll view a text “PASS” in Green colour.
After the completion of this process, you should select the “reboot system now” option to restart your device, and then reboot it in the Normal Mode.
After this, you’ll have ClockworkMod recovery file installed over your Samsung Galaxy S Duos s7562.